CFA's Annual Update is happening November 29!
Here's everything you need to know:
- WHAT: We're going virtual for our Annual Update this year, and we encourage you to watch live. We'll share stats from our past fiscal year and hear uplifting impact stories from several speakers.
- WHEN: Monday, November 29, 11:30-12:15
- WHERE: The Community Foundation of Abilene Facebook page. Here's a direct link to our page. Just go to the page on November 29 to watch the live stream. *Even if you don't use Facebook, you can still watch.
- RSVP: Let us know you'll be watching! Just click on the Facebook event here and select "Going" to show your support for CFA. If you don't use Facebook, just respond to this email to let us know you'd like to watch.
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION: Once we're live on the 29th, comment on the live stream to let us know you're watching. And feel free to comment with your thoughts and questions throughout the event! We want to foster sense of togetherness and will be responding to comments.
- RECORDING: For anyone unable to watch live, we will send a video recording of the event via email by December 3.